Community of Practice
Populism is a global phenomenon, a common problem for many actors who are professionally confronted with it, be it as politicians, journalists, people working in education and civil society institutions, etc. So let’s also tackle it together and learn from each other and with each other.
The We-Europeans Community of Practice offers:
- Personal exchange at network meetings in the project countries
- Virtual exchange at European level during thematic online events
- Decentralised and time-independent exchange in the forum
- Input on current topics through blog articles – as reader or author
- Online training through a MOOC.
All forms of involvement are free of charge and are subject to high data protection requirements. For participation, registration is therefore required.